Why Exhibit: ICE, with latest technology on display, will include companies that provide equipment, tools, and technologies to support the infrastructure and operations of the global cold chain; design and build services for cold storage, warehouse and processing facilities; all forms of refrigerated transportation; import/export facilities and services; and companies that provide third-party cold storage and refrigeration logistics.
The exhibition is beneficial for the cold storage owners, logistics and supply chain professionals dealing in temperature sensitive products. As an exhibitor you get an opportunity to:
- Meet your strategic objectives for the year ahead by connecting with your company’s top prospects
- Build your brand with a group of highly qualified decision-makers
- Demonstrate your thought leadership position in the market
- Showcase your solutions and latest innovations for the industry
- Profile your company as a leading player and as the industry’s key solution or service providers
- Meet new business partners and develop key relationships
Who will exhibit?
92% of attendees with purchasing power have already,
or are planning to, make a buying decision in the future
based on their experience at the ICE 2018.
ICE is the premier destination for innovation, education and B2B networking for the entire food industry. Leverage its power of featuring hundred of exhibitors from every sector of the cold chain, it is designed specifically for managers who make purchasing decisions. ICE is the place to connect with solutions providers and learn about the latest technology and trends all under one roof. This destination is a can’t-miss event for anyone looking to optimize their frozen, refrigerated, ambient and fresh supply chain and/or improve facility operations.