International Exhibition and Conference on Cold-chain & Refrigeration Industry
ICE is excited to bring back its 10th edition to Hyderabad, Telangana, on 16th – 17th November 2018.
We have spent the last few years researching with industry leaders to gain a better understanding of cold chain challenges impacting the daily operations and processes. This year’s program has been carefully designed to address these pressures while providing practical ways to balance compliance, risks and costs. As the industry faces increased regulatory pressures and requirements, the related costs are guaranteed to grow, forcing the industry to constantly re-evaluate their best practices and key cold chain partnerships. Internal pressures are forcing cold chain leaders to look for more efficient strategies and proven ROI solutions to help mitigate these increasing costs.
ICE has been actively working towards growth of Cold-chain industry with an objective to bring forward the best technology solutions and increase the overall growth of this sector. It has been effectively acting as a medium to dissipate latest technologies, best practices and governing policies in the cold chain sector and has productively brought together the buyers, suppliers and all stakeholders. After successful editions of ICE since 2009 in cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Agra, Ahmadabad, Chandigarh, Indore and Chennai, the 10th edition is being organized in Hyderabad, Telangana.
Over the course of two days, ICE Exhibition, Conference and Workshops combine to deliver the most valuable and comprehensive business-to-business networking event serving the perishables industry. Companies that participate in the event gain a high level of brand recognition and targeted business development opportunities in front of key buying audiences that produce, handle, store, transport or are involved in the distribution of perishable products and are looking to optimize their supply chain and/or improve facility operations.
ICE is the premier destination for innovation, education and B2B networking for the entire food industry. More than 3,000 decision-makers and innovators from retail, foodservice, processing, production, distribution, logistics, and transportation representing frozen, refrigerated, ambient and fresh operations are expected to attend.
ICE 2018: Focus
- Cold Chain Applications: Advanced technology for value addition
- Advent on New Paradigm: New technical dimensions and schemes
- Recommend policy initiatives and promotional schemes for Cold Chain Sector in India
- Review the challenges and the need in the Indian Cold Chain to discuss the possible solutions
- Bring all the key stakeholders together to be the part of the Cold Chain Development in the country
- Create a base for business collaborations and networking to provide opportunities for Indian as well as International players.
- Controls & Energy Efficiency
ICE: An exhibiting platform
Two day exhibition, with latest technology on display, will include companies that provide equipment, tools, and technologies to support the infrastructure and operations of the global cold chain; design and build services for cold storage, warehouse and processing facilities; all forms of refrigerated transportation; import/export facilities and services; and companies that provide third-party cold storage and refrigeration logistics.
The exhibition is beneficial for the cold storage owners, logistics and supply chain professionals dealing in temperature sensitive products. As an exhibitor you get an opportunity to:
- Meet your strategic objectives for the year ahead by connecting with your company’s top prospects
- Build your brand with a group of highly qualified decision makers
- Demonstrate your thought leadership position in the market
- Showcase your solutions and latest innovations for the industry
- Profile your company as a leading player and as the industry’s key solution or service providers
- Meet new business partners and develop key relationships
ICE: A knowledge source
Come be part of the knowledge sharing and witness what challenges and opportunities lay ahead
- Technical seminar on 16th – 17th November 2018
- Luminaries from all across the globe
- Vital topics for cold chain development addressed
- Government bodies addressing the needs and concerns of the industry
ICE: A networking destination
Come and meet old stakeholders and get in touch with your prospects in a highly learning atmosphere.
- Networking dinner on 16th November 2018
- Awards night to honor the achievements in the field
- Don’t forget to catch up with the cold chain fraternity during the Lunches and tea breaks
ICE showcases complete range of cold chain technologies and solutions on one platform. The exhibition, conference and award’ night provides an opportunity for modern cold chain, logistics, retail and other related industries to identify new trends, discuss new ideas, witness latest innovations, view a wide range of products specific to the industry.
ICE is the only event where businesses gather to find solutions and share best practices for managing the complexities of the perishable supply chain.
87% of attendees said that the ICE 2017 Global Cold Chain Expo was worth their investment – both in time and money.
The event features a cutting-edge exposition of the tools, technologies and services needed by all partners throughout the cold chain, and an educational conference bringing together innovators and experts with senior management and rising managers from all sectors of the industry. Together, the expo and conference create the most valuable B2B networking event serving the perishable supply chain.
- 3,000 visitors from 12 countries, 70 exhibitors showcasing 100+ brands
- Explore international pavilions and visit dedicated Cold Supply Chain Zone at the event.
- Meet cold storage owners and operators from all over India.
- Meet international delegations visiting the show
- 20+ presentations & panel discussions
- Content driven conference / panel discussions on the latest cold chain industry trends
- Over 30 cold chain expert speakers
- Over 10 hours of networking PLUS a dedicated speed networking & cocktail and awards evening with cold chain professionals
- Latest product launches and innovations by key stakeholders
- Make headway in untapped tier II cities of India
Who will exhibit?
92% of attendees with purchasing power have already,
or are planning to, make a buying decision in the future
based on their experience at the ICE 2017.
ICE is the premier destination for innovation, education and B2B networking for the entire food industry. Leverage the power of this 11,000 square feet of trade show space featuring hundred of exhibitors from every sector of the cold chain. Designed specifically for managers who make purchasing decisions, ICE is the place to connect with solutions providers and learn about the latest technology and trends all under one roof. This destination is a can’t-miss event for anyone looking to optimize their frozen, refrigerated, ambient and fresh supply chain and/or improve facility operations.
Who will visit?
Individual attendees will include direct buyers of all of the services including operations management, engineering, plant managers, transportation directors, and others who buy or lease cold chain services. Companies attending will include growers and other food producers who own or lease cooling equipment, cold storage or handling facilities; food manufacturers, fresh processors, wholesalers, distributors and retailers who own or leases frozen and/or temperature controlled logistics and facilities; retailers who own or lease refrigeration equipment for maintenance of the cold chain at point-of-sale; and all parties throughout the supply chain who specify refrigerated transportation services from local to global needs.
The visitors will be from Fresh Produce, Food Processing, Seafood, Dairy, Warehouse / Cold Storage Owners, Growers Association of Fruits and Vegetables, Refrigeration and Cold Chain Equipment and technology suppliers, Cold Logistics players like shipping lines, Transporters, Container Companies, Warehousing Agents, Supply Chain Solution Providers, Ports- Indian and international, Large format retailers and wholesalers, Government organizations, Banks and Financial Institutions, Consultants from the relevant spheres who are interested in knowledge building, Packaging Service Providers, Specialized Equipment Providers, Refrigeration Solution Providers, Logistics Service Providers and Pharmaceutical companies.